Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year`

Josh and I got to ring in 2011 with some dear friends in Kansas City as we celebrated the marriage of Sarah  and Josh. We are big fans of the Clark family and welcome any chance to be with as many of them as possible! My parents were awesome and kept our 4 boogers in Little Rock so we could help Ben and Allie with their babies as they served as groomsman and matron of honor. The wedding was beautiful, just like the couple. And Joe and Elizabeth were excellent dates for the event. I mean, seriously, who would mind loving on these two sweet ones . . . 



Now we are back home and ready to start a new year. I started off saying I wouldn't have any resolutions, but let's face it, I am way to much of a list maker NOT to have a to do list for 2011. I won't bore you with the details, but the overarching theme is consistency for me. 
(hopefully this blog will be one of those areas I am consistent in)

The Bass family wishes you all a FANTASTIC 2011 . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment