Friday, January 28, 2011

Bed head and dance competitions

While Sascha was sick and complaining about ear pain, I decided to put a pillow in her bed so she could prop up a little bit if it did hurt. Since then, she has wanted her "piyow" every nap and at bed time. For one thing, it provides a great place to hide . . . 


And, apparently, after a great night's sleep, it adds volume to your hair!



In other Bass family news, Caroline and I are off to Bentonville today . . . we are going to stay with my cousin and his family tonight, and then tomorrow Caroline's dance company will perform in their first competition! We are pretty excited and definitely made up for the event . . . 


As for the other 3 kids that I adore . . . well, I am leaving them in the care of this thug


Have a great weekend!!

1 comment: