Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am neither a big fat chicken nor a big fat idiot . . . hooray!

Just a little follow up to the MRI post . . . in case anyone was wondering . . . I was so brave and did the MRI without any drugs or crying or screaming or breaking of very expensive equipment. We found out that I did not mess my hip up by running in my shape-up shoes, there is another problem that will take care of itself with time.

I have to admit I was pretty proud of myself. I told one friend my internal soundtrack was blaring Whitney Houston . . . "I'm every woman . . . "

In other news . . . this is going on outside of my window again . . .
And we are just as excited as we were last week and probably will be Sunday when the next round of snow is supposed to hit!! Where are we?! Loving this rare Arkansas weather and betting the next week the high will be 75 with tornadoes because that's how we roll in the Natural State (or Land of Opportunity . . . this is literally up for debate now in our state legislature. Big picture folks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment