Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ironic

If I knew how to make music play on this thing, you would be listening to Alanis Morissette singing about rain on your wedding day and a free ride when you have already paid because, yes, Alanis, today has been ironic.

If you remember, my theme for 2011 is consistency . . . included under this umbrella is my budget. I really want to be better at staying within my grocery means and not stressing Josh out by going over budget. I am not a big fan of the Walmart family of stores . . . I have never been impressed by their customer service and for some really odd reason, my kids actually, really, honestly behave better at Target and Kroger. I PROMISE they ALWAYS melt down in Walmart. BUT . . . supposedly I could save money by buying in bulk at Sams and their produce is really good. So . . . I loaded up Thing 1 and Thing 2 into the suburban with the intent of price hunting. The plan was to go to Sams and figure out which things would be better to buy in bulk and would actually save us money in the long run.

Enter irony.




Yep. In my rush to save money, I forgot to wait until the garage door opened all the way and backed into it.

On a positive note, I am remaining consistent. This is classic Rachel. I should've taken a picture of the mailbox to support this. 2 years ago I backed into it.

I wonder if I can blame it on my hair guy . . . after all, I am technically NOT blonde.

Oh, and the stupid car is fine. The one thing I would like to replace made it without a scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment