Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hide and Eat

Bozer-Dozer (as we like to call Bo) is seldom quiet. Or still. So, when there is a lull around our house during his waking hours, you can be sure that I am concerned. Early on in this little phase of his, I would run around the house screaming his name in a panic. This boy is the reason that all of our doors are keyed on both sides. You only jump out of the shower once to chase your 2 year old who has escaped through the front door. Well, at least your neighbors hope you only chase him in a towel one time. Our house has an alarm system that "beep-beeps" every time you open an outside door, so I am usually fairly certain that he is inside.

I have found him behind the big pillows on my bed, under his bed playing Tru's DS, and behind Sascha's rocking chair. I have even found he and Sascha in her crib a few times. But usually . . . if it is quiet . . . and if Bo does not answer me . . . and it is not because he is downstairs with wet pants and not wanting to fess up to having an accident . . . most of the time, I find him here . . .


under our dining room table eating something forbidden. Usually it is candy. Ok, I think that it is always candy. Tootsie Rolls, Hershey Kisses, Peppermint Nougats, M-n-Ms. 

And I have to tell you, I laugh EVERY TIME!! Maybe because he always goes to the same place, but it is so funny to me. I try to come off stern, but so far I have not been able to pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment