Monday, December 27, 2010

A "brief tail"

We are in the midst of potty training Bo again . . . don't judge . . . he has had some physical issues that made it very hard to train him and now that we are getting better control of those things, we have raised our expectations for him. He is still so very uninterested, dare I say, annoyed by all things toilet. Needless to say, we have gone through numerous pairs of underwear . . . in fact, today we ran out. So I borrowed some of Tru's. And while Josh, Caroline, Tru and I were playing a game of Sorry, Bo ran by in the loaner pair. Tru paused from his turn, looked at us and said in all seriousness, "I really hope Bo doesn't pee in my briefs!"

It took us a minute to recover. I love the unintended funnies that come out of their mouths!

No comments:

Post a Comment