Thursday, March 3, 2011

Adorable little people

You know what Caroline has been up to, but I do have 3 other precious children I didn't want to completely ignore this week!

Saturday, we went to the MDA walk to support our sweet Maggie-Moo. When we got there, Tru and Sascha were extremely excited to find out that Darth Vader, a Storm Trooper, Dora, and Minnie Mouse were also supporters of Muscular Dystrophy. I wish that I had a picture of Sascha with Dora, but Caroline took her over there, and to be honest, Dora sort-of creeped me out. I did snap this sweet one of her gazing adoringly up at Minnie Mouse. Sweet Love. She is so edible (and also such a stinkin' mess!)!!


And Tru followed these guys around the entire time. I would turn and he would be out of my immediate sight . . . all I had to do was find Darth Vader and there was my Tru-bud . . . convinced that he was in the presence of the dark side.



Bo was more excited about seeing Mazure (Major), but I never managed to get a picture of them. I couldn't resist these two pics of my Bo-bo though . . . he is obsessed with the number 4, Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story, and dinosaurs. The second picture is of him with his dino hat on roaring at me. 



And, just for kicks, a couple of pictures of our princesses, one too cool for school and the other too pretty to let out of the house! Caroline and Josh went to the Daddy/Daughter dance a couple of weeks ago and had a wonderful time. I teared up several times as he told me about their date. What a sweet memory for them both!



No comments:

Post a Comment