Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Guess how I took this picture?!


I took it with my iphone. My surprise iphone. The phone I did not see coming even though I signed for it when it was delivered. The phone my sweet husband decided to buy for me. I am very excited because I spent much of yesterday convincing myself I wouldn't be jealous of Josh's phone when it came. And even sweeter than the surprise is the fact that I think he was more excited for me than I was!

Now, in the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

Sorry. The kids are just being their average cute selves today. No cute quotes or traumatic head injuries. No one is wearing their underwear on their head.

It is looking likely, however, that I will have some new snow day pictures to upload tomorrow. Woohoo.

Well, I am off to get acquainted with my new toy. And maybe vacumop the floors . . . I don't want my Bissell getting jealous or insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment