Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cake Boss I am not

Normally our family would celebrate Tru's birthday with a cake from a local bakery. Mickey's cakes are amazing and Josh and I find ourselves fighting over the last few pieces. Last week when I asked Tru if he wanted cupcakes or a cake, he told me that he wanted me to make his cake this year and he wanted to help. 

In the words of Bo, "AWW MANT!!"

But how do I turn that down? 

He couldn't decide if he wanted chocolate with white, chocolate with chocolate, white with white, or white with chocolate. So . . . 


I made all four variations. And he ate none of them. (Not that I blame him.)

Next year I'm ordering from Mickey's.

1 comment:

  1. At least you are brave enough to try! I have dreams of being able to decorate beautiful birthday cakes but know that I probably can't do it. Love the blog and how cute are your kids!!

    ReplyDelete