Monday, February 21, 2011

Bozer-dozer

Sometimes my heart just gets all fuzzy. Bo has the ability to do that. He is just such a lover. Don't get me wrong, he can be so mean you just want to smack him, but oh. my. goodness. He can hug like nobody's business. And I love the way he says, "I love you to, Mommy." And he says I am his best friend.

This weekend, he got to spend the night with Nana and Papa all by himself. He was so excited and so proud. This morning he was still talking about it. "Because I had so much fun at Nana and Papa's house." (He starts 95% of his sentences with because. I love that.)

In just a few short months he will start pre-K and then he will be in kindergarten just as quickly. The last few weeks, it feels as if he had a growth spurt. He is doing more big kid things . . . winning Mario Kart, putting together hard puzzles by himself, hanging more with Tru than Sascha. It is amazing as a mom how you can be so happy and sad at the same time as you watch your kids grow up.

Anyway. I got some good cuddle time in this morning and thought I would give a little cyber love to Bo-Bo.

Isn't he just adorable?!




No comments:

Post a Comment