Thursday, October 6, 2011

What day is it?

My week has run together . . . maybe it's because I haven't slept enough this week to distinguish between days, but I can't remember when I posted last and was thinking that it had been several days, but no, it was day before yesterday.

I can hardly believe it. But I looked back and double checked it. Less than 48 hours ago I posted my last entry.

In that time, we have been busy, busy people! By 9:00 this morning, I was so impressed with all I had done, I almost called it a day. Alas, the children in my life were not on board with that game plan, so I kept going.

Part of our business and tiredness also stems from this gal:

24155pcn-jonas17-taylor-swift.jpg



That's right! Caroline and I loaded up and went to see Taylor Swift in concert. She was well worth every penny we paid to be there, too. That girl puts on quite a show and changed more than a Kardashian bride. The sets were amazing and fun and she seems adorable and as down to earth as you can be when you have over 13,500 people screaming your name at concerts all over the world.

My original post (written in my head at the concert) was much more enthusiastic and wordy. My tired, 2 days later thoughts, however, are that I adored the time with my girl and would drive somewhere in the semi-close vicinity (think Dallas, Nashville, etc) to see this concert again. Loved, loved, loved her.



1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! I missed her when she was in Atlanta but this is a concert I would love to see! What a fun mamma you are for Caroline!

    ReplyDelete