Friday, October 14, 2011

Brain Overdrive

My brain is feeling a lot like my computer . . . maxed out with information and out of space to store anything new. I'm fairly certain that I have contracted a severe case of adult onset ADD.

For example . . . this morning I was asking Josh how to delete some things from the computer so I can add pictures and have more than one internet window open without my computer freaking out and force quitting applications. Anyway, I needed to get the power cord for the computer (which was in our bedroom). I walked into our bedroom and noticed that the bed I started making 3 times was still unfinished, walked past the bag from our trip where the power cord was and went to the bathroom, walked past the bag again and went back towards the kitchen when I remembered the whole trip had been about getting the cord.

Sigh. I can't tell you how often I start unloading the dishwasher only to remember I need to move clothes to the dryer only to realize that the dog needs to go out and get distracted by something on my desk and an hour later walk back into the kitchen to a half empty dishwasher.

All of that was to say that I didn't think I had enough brain space to put together a post, but felt bad being MIA 3 days this week.

Obviously, I can still ramble.

We are enjoying a bit of a break from school. Hopefully, next week I will have the ability to form complete thoughts and sentences again.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment