Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bozer Dozer

Happy Birthday, Bo! I can't believe that you are already five years old! You bring such joy to this family. You are the happiest kid--so content and so loving and such an encourager. One of my favorite things about you is your love of costumes; I ALWAYS hoped to have at least one kid who would want to dress up no matter where we were going. I get such thrills from taking Batman grocery shopping or dropping Spiderman off at speech therapy. I cannot tell you what it does to my heart that you would rather lay and bed and cuddle with me than watch TV or play with your toys. I am so thankful for the special relationship you and Sascha have--you take such good care of her (when y'all aren't beating each other up). You are such a hard worker and you love to have one on one time. You are still the pickiest eater I have ever seen, but hey, cheese is healthy, right? We have seen such improvement in your tummy over the last year and your speech is getting better and better thanks to your time with Mrs. Lauren. You are a delight and such a very special part of this family. I love you more than you can even imagine, and you have a GREAT imagination! Thanks for loving me back--you make my heart melt. Happy, happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment