Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ironies of my life

*I hate bees and wasps and all bugs with stingers. I just trapped one in my blinds and then killed him with counter cleaner . . . and felt really bad about it. Bet he wouldn't have felt bad about stinging me or the Shash.

*Why is it when you are needing to dig around in your purse or throw something back to your kids while the light is red, it is the shortest light ever, but when you have someone who needs to use the bathroom or feels sick or are running late, you get stuck at every red light and are the LAST of the light sequences to turn green?

*I can't stay awake on the couch and can't fall asleep in the bed.

*The thing I most meant to wash is the one thing that doesn't make it to the machine.

Anyone else? It's not that I'm having a bad day at all--it's just for whatever reason, I am more aware of these little ironies today. Oh Alanis, how right you were . . .

Come to think of it, there was rain on my wedding day, hmmm....maybe that should have tipped me off.

1 comment:

  1. Rain my foot!!!! It was rain and sleet and snow and wind !!!! You were just so in love you never noticed it!!!! BB...not NN...MM

    ReplyDelete