Friday, April 1, 2011

Random Friday

YEA FOR FRIDAY!! Can I tell you how happy I am that it is Friday?! Can I tell you how excited I am that the week flew by?! Sometimes the weeks and days drag, but this week I kept saying to myself, "Is it really, (insert day)? Woohoo!"

Here are my random thoughts, in no particular order, since they are, by definition, RANDOM:

1. Sascha is going to the doctor today . . . after days and days of complaining that her ears hurt, I decided that her off balance walking might support her claims. I usually don't do antibiotics for ear infections because studies show the pain is only lessened by one day (and I am ok with giving motrin to get through it) and the detriments of over using antibiotics is way worse. Plus, Bo and I are both highly allergic to different antibiotics, so I am a little nervous that she could react as well. HOWEVER, if she strumbles (shout out to Amy Cousin) down the stairs because her balance is off, I would feel horrible, so pediatrician here we come!

2. My kids started planning our Halloween costumes today. That's no joke. April 1st and they are plotting the Gotham City themed outfits. As of today, I will be Poison Ivy, Josh will be the Joker, Caroline will be Cat Woman, Tru wants to be either the Penguin or Batman, Bo will be either Batman or Robin (depending on Tru), and Sascha will be Batgirl. I'm just hoping I can get our Easter outfits together in the next 3 weeks.

3. Jump on over to Rebekah Boone's blog for a great suggestion for personal Bible study!

4. I had planned on having a Bachelor Finale party a couple of weeks ago, but Sascha started running fever and at the end of a Monday, we all decided watching in our pj's as we texted from our own couches sounded better. (We are sad and tired, I know.) Anyway, I bought a 2 liter of Diet Coke because it would provide the least amount of carbonated temptation for me. For Bo, however, it was irresistible, and I found him playing with the big kids outside while swigging from the bottle.


5. I have nothing else to say and another room to tackle, so have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment