Monday, April 11, 2011

Pictures and Recaps

I LOVE a rainy Monday. I am sitting in my house with the lights out and the blinds open enjoying the rain and light thunder. My little 2 are in the playroom, the washing machine is running, and for the first time in I cannot remember how long, I have nothing to do and no where to be. Happy. Happy. Happy.

I am not sure where to even start. It has been a fun and jampacked few days! We had so much fun with Josh's family . . . I think we all gained about 10 pounds. (Why is it that we feel the need to eat when we all get together?) Anyway, I think we made some progress on helping Prego Mego get ready for John Tyler's August arrival. Megan is such a cute little pregnant mama . . . and I can't find the ultrasound picture I saved on my phone, but that baby boy is soooooo handsome and adorable. I am in love.

Here are some highlights in pictures and video. . . .

Uncle Will riding the scooter


Guess who won't take it off?

 Life long best friends at competition in Dallas

 Celebrating an AMAZING weekend for RCDC with our fabulous directors

 FIRST PLACE in Musical Theatre and OVERALL!!!

A full weekend of soccer and dance catches up with her

Tune in tomorrow for a little word to the wise about booking hotels and what happens when you get the wheelchair room . . . you won't want to miss our Arlington Adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment