Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love, love, love her

There are times as a parent where you are so snookered with one of your kids, you just almost can't stand it! I mean absolutely can't imagine anyone or anything cuter or sweeter.

Can you blame me? Look at this little piece of yumminess . . .



Right now she and Bo are downstairs playing Batman and Robin . . . like the old days playing, not on the Wii, but running around calling each other Batman and Robin and saving Gotham from the evil Penguin and Joker.

Lest you think that I am totally naive, I could name 16 people off the top of my head that are actually sweeter than her. Bless her heart. She was born with some gall and spunk in her. But I adore her and find her irresistible.

Earlier today she stomped her foot and yelled, "NO!" at me. I swatted that cute hiney and told her that she was not allowed to stomp her foot and yell no to Mommy.

Do you know what that teeny little bundle of joy did? She stomped her feet and yelled, "DORA!" instead.

I promise. I couldn't make that up if I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment