Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Redo Bug

I have a MAJOR case of the redecorating bug.

I also have a MAJOR need to stay within my budget.

They are NOT compatible.

First of all, I am ready to repaint our kitchen/breakfast nook area and cabinets, but Josh wants to hold off painting things until Sascha is totally out of her Picaso phase (he has a point).

And I have never gotten our bedroom just the way I want it . . . not for lack of trying, mind you.  I like to browse the internet and magazines looking for inspiration. I really like this this room, although I am becoming a big fan of grey tones and getting tired of all the shades of khaki I have had for the last 10 years. Since I can't scrap it all right now . . . this mixture of gold and grey is feasible for me (though the entire room is not totally my style).

A college friend of mine, Shelli, is an AMAZING decorator and I would love, love, love for her to get a hold of my house.

Check out her blog and you will agree with me that she has a talent for all things pretty and bargains.

Ok . . . I'm off to clean the house while I dream of redecorating it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Jacket. I think the rest of my day might be spent looking at your friend's blog!! Send her to my house when she's done with yours!!

    ReplyDelete