Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fried

I think my brain shorted out over the weekend. I cannot complete a sentence this week--I am totally worthless.

I have learned a few things about myself (more like, reaffirmed things about myself) . . .

#1- working out in the morning is VERY IMPORTANT to my productivity the rest of the day--while logic would suggest that sleeping an extra hour and a half would make me less tired, I have discovered this week that exercising actually jump starts my day and I have more energy.

#2- I am currently unable to motivate myself to get up and go work out alone . . . please come home, Mom! I need a ride to the gym!

#3- I do not need to make oatmeal raisin cookies unless I am immediately sending them out of my house! This realization came after I ate a dozen all by myself. I tried to make myself feel better by reasoning it was really similar to a very healthy breakfast--eggs, oatmeal, raisins . . . . yeah, I didn't really go for it either.

#4- It doesn't matter how long I have been exercising . . . the month before swimsuit season creates a panicky feeling in me.

#5- I love a good chick flick and don't care what the reviews say, I can't wait to see "Something Borrowed"

Well, it's really quiet around here and that worries me because I can't see Sascha anymore--I'm going to go find out what she has colored on now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment