Tuesday, July 12, 2011

oh yeah

Yesterday was one of those days.

You know the kind.

When 5:30/6:00 rolled around, we needed to celebrate the fact that we were all 6 still here and relatively unscathed.

(And by celebrate, I mean there was no way in you-know-where that I was cooking for anybody!)

So I pulled out a coupon for a family restaurant (yes, Dad, you would be so proud--we choose our restaurant based on a coupon) and off we went to enjoy warm, nutritious food that I didn't cook on dishes I wouldn't have to clean.

Sounds nice, right? About 7 minutes after we were seated we remembered that budget is not the real reason we don't eat out.

This is:


Oh, how I love this bundle of yumminess. But, oh. my. goodness. She was a terror--spilt milk UNDER the table, screaming contest with Bo (no one wins there), crawling over and under booths  . . .

We'll try again someday.

And to be fair, we ate without me cooking or cleaning, so that was a plus.

And to be honest, she wasn't any different than she is at home, I just felt bad exposing other paying customers to our usual mealtime ambience.

No comments:

Post a Comment