Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh. My. Yumminess.

Trust me (and if you were in the midtown Target yesterday, you can second this), Sascha is NO angel. But, oh my precious goodness, she is such a lover. And funny. And seriously loves me. And I am beginning to see true remorse when she is disciplined (not everytime, but I'm hopeful). And she and Bo are a hoot together. And right now she is singing Jesus Loves Me while sitting on the toilet. I am still amazed that my heart can feel like it is beating outside of my chest a 4th time.

This is my favorite pic of her recently. It just sums her up. (And kind of reminds me of my Uncle Keith because there are lots of family pics of him doing the same thing.)


And this one too . . . we are big fans of Yo Gabba Gabba. She loves Foo Fa.

No comments:

Post a Comment