Monday, January 2, 2012

Never disappoints

Well . . . I'm not sure if it's a proud way to start the new year, but I know I'm not alone when I admit that I watched all 2 hours of the Bachelor tonight.

Here are my observations . . .

#1--These women had enough time to spray tan (no judgement) and buy multiple rose ceremony dresses (some deserve judgement), but those were the best opening lines they could come up with?

#2--You must have to FAIL a mental health exam to move on in the interview process

#3-- I am now CONVINCED that the producers get to pick at least 2 of the rose receivers in the first episode for dramatic draw. Please refer to Monica and Jenna if you don't believe me.

#4-- After watching the previews for the rest of the season, I. Am. Hooked. Shamefully, set my DVR, promise not to watch while the kids are awake hooked. (Well played, ABC, well played.)

#5-- This may actually be THE MOST DRAMATIC SEASON IN BACHELOR HISTORY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment