Tuesday, August 16, 2011

She may or may not have me snookered

I am the first to admit Sascha needs . . . refining. By no means do I think we are "finished" training her. When I pick her up from church or get home from a sitter, I cringe asking how she was. You just never know with her.

But. Oh. My. Gosh. Look at her!


Can you blame me if I am, at times, distracted by her total yumminess and adorableness and cuteness and funniness?

Like just now when I put her down for a nap and she had me gathering up all of her Smurfs . . . Jokey and Panicky got stuck together (which could totally happen and I could just imagine Jokey laughing and Panicky, well, panicking) . . .

Anyway, they were stuck and I said, "That  Jokey is such a mess . . . just like my Sascha Jane!"

And as quick as a whip, while I was tickling her, she said, "Yeah, jus like my Racial Jane" (that would be me, except my middle name isn't really Jane).

Y'all. She is funny. And quick. And, besides the fact that despite repeated viewings of The Letter Factory she still thinks all the letters say "Ah", smart. Girl gots street smarts.

And did I mention that I think she is pretty stinkin adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment