Thursday, November 4, 2010

To infinity and beyond!

Sascha and Bo felt that one viewing of Toy Story 3 just wasn't enough, so I declared Tuesday night to be "Toy Story" night . . . we ate Woody's Cowboy Chili (ok, it was just chili, but I had to theme it), Toy Story Mac-n-Cheese, and ate cookies shaped like Buzz, Lotso, and Woody's boot. The kids spread a blanket out on the family room floor and we turned off all the lights and watched the movie while we ate. I cried like a big baby at the end of it and honestly found myself wondering if Bonnie would keep the gang together as long as Andy had and hoped he had made her promise (off "camera") that she would never split them up. Really?!

It was a great night . . . one of those I dreamed of having with my little family when I was pregnant with Caroline and one I know I will remember for a long time.

Here is a picture of my pitiful, but homemade, cookies and our themed mac-n-cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment