Monday, December 12, 2011

I got nothin

Really that's not true. I got lots of stuff brewing in my brain, on my to do list, jumping up and down demanding my attention . . .

But word wise, I got nothin because I can't decide which direction to go.

So how about this. I will finish catching up on laundry and cleaning. Make a master to do list with my daily ones on post it notes. Meal plan for the week. Try to enjoy the fact that for the last year EVER I have more than one kid at home (this has not happened since the only full year that Caroline lived as an only child). And maybe tomorrow or Wednesday I will have something witty or deep to say.

Or better yet, witty AND deep.

Or more likely, I will get just enough done and something funny might happen that I remember to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment