Sunday, February 3, 2013

Truiser Bruiser's birthday

Yesterday was Tru's 9th birthday. Nine. Wow. I cannot believe my bobblehead baby is 9. I am so proud of the kid he is and the young man he is growing up to be. He has a tender heart and such a creative bent. He's smarter than I am without question, and we have discovered in the last year that he has such an interest and knack for videos--acting and producing. He LOOOOVVVEEESS to make Lego movies on his iPod and is really very clever with his story lines and action. He and Josh also were in this video for a men's study that is hilarious. His belly laugh is the most contagious thing ever, too. He is STILL a Lego-maniac and that makes me super happy. Tru has become a green belt in karate and is continuing to train and test. He wants to go all the way to black so he can make a poster to warn mean kids at school. He is suggesting a pic of him in his karate uniform with the words BULLIES BEWARE below him . . . love that kid.

Tru . . . you are such an amazing guy . . . I love seeing how God created you with your technical mind and your creative spirit and how they come together in such delightful ways. I love watching you absorb information like oxygen and retain it all. You have such a sensitive heart and really notice and look out for people. I am beyond words proud of how amazing you are with your contacts--didn't think it would ever be this good! One of my most favorite things about you is what an individual you are--you know who you are and what you like and that's all that matters to you. I want to be like you when I grow up! I am so glad that you are my son and I pray that we will raise you to love God well and to use your gifts just the way He intended them. I am such a lucky mama and I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so to infinity much, my little booger. Love, your nose!







No comments:

Post a Comment